Booking a Driving Lesson
Normal Lesson time is 2 hours, but a 1 hour lesson is also possible.
- Special Discount for beginners, book the first 5 hours for only £100, payable on first lesson.
- Hourly Rate £26.00
- Block Booking Discounts available when booking 10 hours or more (Paid in advance) - Call me for my Latest Offers!
Here's whats available to you as part of my driving tuition:
- Brand new Ford Fiesta, dual controlled with air conditioning
- Students can choose where you are collected - whether it is home, school, college or workplace
- Professional tuition for all ages, abilities and experience
- Lessons tailored to suit individual learning styles
- Theory test advice and guidance using Theory Test Pro
- Range of benefits provided by AA Driving School
- Pass plus tuition available after you pass your test
All tests are taken in Norwich, areas covered are; NR1, NR2, NR3, NR4, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8, NR9, NR14-7, NR14-8, NR15-1, NR15-2, NR16-1, NR18-0.
Pass Plus is an optional course introduced by the Driving Standard for newly qualified drivers to help impart valuable knowledge, experience and offers a way to learn new skills and safe driving techniques on the road. Obtaining Pass Plus may help you get a discount on your car insurance, ideal for new drivers! Contact me for more information on Pass Plus
Book a Lesson Today!
Qualified driving instructors will always display a green DSA (Driving Standards Agency) badge in their windscreen. You should check that there's a green badge in the windscreen of your instructor’s car. Some driving schools place pupils with a trainee instructor who will display a pink DSA badge, yet still charge full rates without revealing they are not fully qualified.